This important and much needed conference brings together a wide variety of stakeholders to discuss and seek ways to address specific overarching issues to improve the outcome for children and adolescents with cancer through the development of innovative anticancer medicines in a timely fashion.
- New regulatory environment with a focus on the implementation of the Race for Children act
- Building the assets for preclinical evaluation
- Latest developments in ACCELERATE: Multi-stakeholder Paediatric Strategy Forums, Fostering Age Inclusive Research (FAIR) trials, Fit-For-Filing academic trials, Long-Term Follow-Up (LTFU), international cooperation
- New initiatives and business models for accelerating paediatric oncology drug development
- Recent successes in paediatric oncology drug development
Stay tuned, the detailed conference programme will become available soon.
Who should attend?
- Patients and parents organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, biopharma executives and EU regulatory network representatives.
- Anyone interested in developing new life-saving medicines for children and adolescents with cancer.
- Opening soon.
Join the conversation on social media:
- Twitter: #ACCELERATEplatform
Previous conference (2019):
- The programme, presentations, and photos are available here.
- E-mail: email@example.com | Tel: +32 2 880 62 82