Please register as early as possible since capacity is limited and places will be assigned on a first come first served basis .
- New regulatory environment with a focus on the implementation of the Race for Children act
- Building the assets for preclinical evaluation
- Latest developments in ACCELERATE: Multi-stakeholder Paediatric Strategy Forums, Fostering Age Inclusive Research (FAIR) trials, Fit-For-Filing academic trials, Long-Term Follow-Up (LTFU), international cooperation
- New initiatives and business models for accelerating paediatric oncology drug development
- Recent successes in paediatric oncology drug development
Stay tuned, the detailed conference programme will become available soon.
Who should attend?
- Patients and parents organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, biopharma executives and EU regulatory network representatives.
- Anyone interested in developing new life-saving medicines for children and adolescents with cancer.
- Reserve your room at the special rate of 143 EUR/night by following this link. Your credit card will not be charged at this stage; it is only required to guarantee your booking. Please book your accommodation as soon as possible (rooms at this special rate are limited).
Join the conversation on social media:
- Twitter: #ACCELERATEplatform
Previous conference (2019):
- The programme, presentations, and photos are available here.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +32 2 880 62 82