To improve and ACCELERATE the development of new treatments for children and adolescents with cancer.
By engaging all stakeholders to work TOGETHER.
Who are we?
Dedicated international stakeholders: pediatric oncology clinical specialists, researchers, patient advocates, parent organisations, biopharmaceutical experts, health technology assessment authorities and regulatory representatives – together working to ACCELERATE new life-saving therapies for children and adolescents with cancer.
What do we do?
Engage the skills of international leaders committed to improving treatments.
Derive consensus recommendations about new cancer therapies likely to be most beneficial to children.
Please register as early as possible since capacity is limited and places will be assigned on a first come first served basis. Registration deadline: 27 January 2020.
The latest Conference Programme is available.
Who should attend the conference?
- Paediatric oncology clinical specialists, researchers, patient advocates, parent organisations, biopharmaceutical experts, health technology assessment authorities, regulatory network representatives.
- Anyone interested in developing new life-saving medicines for children and adolescents with cancer.
The special rate for delegates at the conference hotel is not available anymore. However, we propose the following hotels in the area:
- Steigenberger Wiltcher’s
- Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie
- Ibis Styles Hotel Brussels Louise
- Hotel Izan Avenue Louise
- Hotel Beverly Hills (Brussels)
Join the conversation on social media:
- Twitter: #ACCELERATEplatform
Previous conference (February 2019):
- The programme, presentations, and photos are available here.
- E-mail: email@example.com | Tel: +32 2 880 62 82