The 9th edition of the ACCELERATE Paediatric Oncology Conference will take place virtually on 4-5 February 2021.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN with specially reduced rates available before the early rate deadline of 4 January 2021.
Why you should attend the Conference?
- TO SHARE new insights in access to medicines in the paediatric precision oncology landscape
- TO HEAR about the latest regulatory updates in Europe and America
- TO DISCUSS in breakout sessions how to accelerate implementation new oncology drug development for children in this new global landscape
- TO SHARE advancements in the ACCELERATE program: Paediatric Strategy Forums and Working Groups (FAIRTrials, International Collaboration, Long Term Follow-Up Needs, Fit For Filing) and what is in the pipeline
- TO STRENGTHEN multi-stakeholder international collaboration
|Early registration (until 04.01.2021)||Late registration (From 05.01.2021)|
|Academia||70,00 €||90,00 €|
|Regulators||70,00 €||90,00 €|
|Patients and survivors, patient advocates**, nurses||20,00 €||30,00 €|
|Young pediatric oncologists, fellows, young investigators and students***||20,00 €||30,00 €|
|Industry||275,00 €||375,00 €|
(*) 21% Belgium VAT will be added to the final price
(**) Patient groups, Foundations, Charities, NGOs
(***) Confirmation (email, letter, certificate etc.) of ‘in training’ or ‘student’ status from the institution is required. Please send a confirmation copy to email@example.com
The ACCELERATE platform is truly unique. In cooperation with SIOP Europe and ITCC, and supported by The Andrew McDonough B+ Foundation, this initiative provides a transparent forum enabling patients and parents organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, biopharmaceutical companies, and representatives of regulatory agencies to collaborate and jointly address specific obstacles to accelerate the development of more effective treatments for children and adolescents with cancer.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to meet, discuss and network with all stakeholders committed to improving the development of new life-saving medicines for children and adolescents with cancer!
We look forward to meeting you virtually in February at the leading event for accelerating new drugs development on 4-5 February 2021!
The ACCELERATE Team