9th ACCELERATE Paediatric Oncology Conference:
4-5 February 2021
The 9th edition of the ACCELERATE Paediatric Oncology Conference will take place virtually on 4-5 February 2021.
Registration will open soon with specially reduced rates available before the early rate deadline of 4 January 2021. The Preliminary Programme will be available at the end of October.
Why you should attend the Conference?
- TO LEARN from recent successes in paediatric oncology drug development worldwide
- TO HEAR about the latest regulatory updates in Europe and America
- TO DISCUSS in breakout sessions how to accelerate implementation new oncology drug development for children in this new global landscape
- TO SHARE advancements in the ACCELERATE program: Paediatric Strategy Forums and Working Groups (FAIR Trials, International Collaboration, Long Term Follow-Up Needs, Fit For Filing) and what is in the pipeline
- TO STRENGTHEN multi-stakeholder international collaboration
The ACCELERATE platform is truly unique. In cooperation with SIOP Europe and ITCC, and supported by The Andrew McDonough B+ Foundation, this initiative provides a transparent forum enabling patients and parents organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, biopharmaceutical companies, and representatives of regulatory agencies to collaborate and jointly address specific obstacles to accelerate the development of more effective treatments for children and adolescents with cancer.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to meet, discuss and network with all stakeholders committed to improving the development of new life-saving medicines for children and adolescents with cancer!
We look forward to meeting you virtually in February at the leading event for accelerating new drugs development on 4-5 February 2021!
The ACCELERATE Team